Potomac Landing Property Owners Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 66, King George, VA 22485
Recreational Watercraft Parking Application Form
Boat Parking Rules (Parcel A) Potomac Landing King George VA
General Boating Area Information:
- No watercraft including trailer may exceed 30 feet in length and 12 feet in width
- Trailers may not extend into the road leading to the ramp
- NO PARKING is permitted in the picnic area
Boat parking information:
- Parking of watercraft in the parking area is strictly limited to Potomac Landing and Potomac Overlook property owners only and does not include guests, friends or extended family.
- Slots are assigned on a first come first serve basis. There is no guarantee of availability.
- In the event that there are no slots available, those with more than one slot will forfeit a slot starting with the highest allocation first. (i.e. if you have three slots and someone needs a slot, you must forfeit your slot) followed by least seniority.
- In the event that there are no slots available, those with more than one slot will forfeit a slot starting with least seniority will forfeit their slot next until each duplicate is eliminated.
- If there are no slots to assign and nobody has more than one slot, a waiting list will be implemented.
- All stickers will be re-assigned at the annual meeting..
- Stickers must be horizontally affixed in the front of the watercraft trailer. Exceptions may be where a small boat (rowboat/canoe/kayak) is stored on the ground and can reasonably be carried to the water. In this event, the sticker must be displayed on the watercraft.
- In order to conserve space, slots are assigned based on watercraft size.
- All slots are all numbered and assigned, you must use the slot assigned to you.
- Watercraft must be centered in the slot in alignment with the slot numbers sign.
- Parking slots do not transfer with the sale of a home.
- Parking slots may be sublet to a renter but only the homeowner or renter not both may use the spot.
- Slot assignments may only be made by the Potomac Landing Property Owners' Association board of directors. Any promises by sales agents or non-board members will not be honored
- No slot will be assigned to a “trailer only.”
- Any unauthorized or non-registered items stored in the watercraft area will be towed at the owner's expense at the end of 14 day grace period.
- Any watercraft which has not been used for one year will forfeit the assigned spot. The forfeiture will occur at the end of the 14 day grace period.
- Any watercraft not in assigned slot by July 1st without justification to the board will result in the forfeiture of the slot.
- Potomac Landing and Potomac Overlook Property Owners' Associations are not responsible or liable for property loss or damage occurring to any property stored at the parking area.
- Potomac Landing and Potomac Overlook Property Owners' Associations are not responsible for any accident, injury or expenses resulting from activities in or near the boat parking and picnic areas.
- All online applications must be followed up with documentation to include photocopies of registration for boats and trailers as well as a picture of the water craft.
- These rules are subject to change or modification at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of Potomac Landing Property Owners Association.
I hereby apply for a parking slot for a trailered watercraft which is owned by me. I have read and agree to the policy as outlined above.